Terms & conditions for workshops and photo trips
1. Wherever possible all courses and events will be run as shown in the schedule but may be subject to change without prior notice. Minimum numbers of students may be needed for any workshop or photo trip to run.
2. All fees are payable in advance.
3. Fees will be refunded 100% if a date has to be changed by The Photoworkshop and you are not able to attend on another date.
4. If a student cancels more than 14 days in advance of a class date then 100% of the course fee will be refunded.
5. If a student cancels 7-13 days in advance of a class date then 50% of the course fee will be refunded.
6. If a student cancels less than 7 days in advance of a class date then none of the course fee will be refunded.
7. The Photoworkshop is not liable for any damage or any loss from any vehicle parked on the premises.
8. The Photoworkshop is not liable whatsoever for any personal loss or personal injury when attending a course or when visiting the premises.
9. No food or drinks are to be consumed next to any computers. If this is not adhered to any damaged to any equipment will be entirely at the expense of the student.
10. All safety rules are to be strictly adhered to. No machinery or electrical equipment should be used without prior instruction. Students using guilotines and sharp blades in the picture framing classes are advised to take out personal injury insurance.